Access Your Folder
Below are directions for accessing student electronic files from home.
For families who do not have Microsoft Office applications on their home computers, a good, free alternative is the Open Office suite. Click here for a review of Open Office and to download the product.
- Begin at: http://student.camas.wednet.edu
- Click Student Folder Access and type your school user name and password.
- Choose LMS> Your Graduating Class> Your Name folder
- Double click on the file you wish to edit. Once it has opened, save it to your computer.
- When you are finished working on the file, choose New File (upload) from the drop down menu to return the edited file or add a new file. Below is an image of the drop down menu.