The beginning of the school year is nearly upon us, and we want to be sure you have access to these documents when you need them, even before school offices open.
- Our 2018-19 CSD Calendar now reflects secondary late start dates. On late start dates, middle and high schools will start 2 hours later than usual. Please Note: Next year, we will no longer be sending reminder emails, phone calls, and texts on late start dates to families for two reasons. 1) Frequency: They are now one day at each occurrence, but they occur twice a month and 2) Pattern: They occur every 2nd and 4th Thursday when school is in session with the exception of November, which, we hope, will be easy to remember.
- View our Summer Schedule to learn about opening dates, back-to-school events, and more.
- If your student has a district-issued Chromebook, click here to learn about Summer Care.
- 2018-19 bus pick-up and drop-off schedules will be available online by Monday, August 6.
- Remember, beginning next year, school start times for elementary and secondary schools have changed.
Dear Future Skyridge Families,
Please join us on Wednesday, May 3, for our Skyridge Incoming 6th Grade Parent Informational Meeting. Our administrators are looking forward to sharing with you what our newest Skyhawks will be learning and experiencing next year. This meeting will be held in the Tom Wallenborn Gym at 6 PM. Please be advised that this is a parent only event and carpooling is encouraged.
Clint Williams, Principal
Dean Strawn, Associate Principal
Josh Altmiller, Dean of Students
Join us for the 2nd Annual Student Film Festival! On March 24, 2016, parents, staff, and citizens are invited to view the film entries at Liberty Theatre in downtown Camas. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m., and the films will begin at 6:00 p.m. The program is expected to run for approximately one hour. The event is free, and concessions will be available for purchase inside the lobby.
The referral window for the Camas School District’s Highly Capable Program (HCP) is now open for students in grades 2-6. Parents have an opportunity to refer their children for consideration for the HCP for fall placement. Interested families should review this information to 1) understand the definition and characteristics of students who are highly capable; and 2) learn about the nomination process and actions parents need to take by December 15, 2015, to refer students for this process.