8th Grade Football
Skyridge Middle School Football – 2022
We are ready to begin another year of 8th-grade football. Whether this is your first year playing football, or you have been playing for years, we are excited to have you on the team. Football is a great way to develop as an athlete, a person, and be a part of a team that works together towards a common goal. In addition, you will learn fundamental football skills and terminology specific to the Camas football program. The season consists of seven league games and one bowl game, which will be determined based on our team’s record. Welcome to Skyridge Football,
Students will not be able to participate in practice until they have registered online at FamilyID and have a sports physical on file at the Skyridge Athletic Office.
The athletic offices will no longer take any paper registration. This must be completed online. The PHYSICAL FORM is the only piece of paper registration that MUST be on file in the athletic office.
A parent/guardian should register by going to the link below for the school your student attends: https://www.familyid.com/organizations/skyridge-middle-school
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner’s first and last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you do not see the email, check your E-mail filters, or spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Payment can be made via cash or check made payable to ASB or by accessing your online payment option through your school for credit/debit card. Payments cannot be made until Mid – August 2018 when your school office opens.
- Click the Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
~ At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). Please use this account for all future registrations
~ To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
~ If you need assistance with registration DO NOT contact the school, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Skyridge Main Office Hours: Open Mid-August through June, 8 AM-4 PM.
Participants will need to bring the following to every practice each day:
- football shoes
- shorts and T-shirt
- water bottle
We look forward to another great year of Skyridge football. Football can be physically demanding. We encourage our athletes to show up in decent cardiovascular shape so that they can focus their energy on learning techniques and terminology.
Please contact Catherine Bush at the Skyridge Athletic Office @ 360-833-5800, ext. 77336, if you have any questions.