If your student is interested in playing sports in high school, please review this informational letter.
Athletics Offerings: DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC season 1 and 2 sports have been pushed to later in the school year.
- 1st Season: 8 Football, 6/7/8 Cross Country
- 2nd Season: 6/7/8 Wrestling, 7/8 Girls’ Volleyball
- 3rd Season: 7/8 Girls’ Basketball, 7/8 Boys’ Basketball
- 4th Season: 6/7/8 Track
Physical Form to be completed by your doctor and turned into the Main Office
Frequently Asked Questions regarding the new Paperless Registration for Athletics:
- 8th graders who want to sign up for Spring Football Practice, Cheer tryouts, Dance tryouts, or Summer camps through CHS need to sign up for the corresponding FALL SPORT (ie: “Fall Football” for spring football practice now)
- Skyridge Spring Football & Volleyball programs need to be signed up through COMMUNITY ED (not Skyridge)
- If you attend spring football practices at CHS and do not end up playing the sport in the Fall – you will NOT owe the sports fee (even though it shows you will )
- “It’s asking me to download my child’s physical – but Skyridge has it.” Answer: Skyridge staff will verify the physical and effective dates.
- Payments – you can pay by cash/check at the school – or by debit/credit through https://wa-camas.intouchreceipting.com/
- HOW DO I SIGN UP? The links and instructions are as follows: