Builders Club is a club where students can work together and volunteer for our school and community. This student-led organization is based on the premise that leaders are built through community service opportunities and acts of caring. The objectives of this club revolve around working together and developing leadership characteristics for the student participants.
- To provide opportunities for working together in service to school and community.
- To develop leadership potential.
- To foster the development of strong moral character.
- To encourage loyalty to school, community and nation.
To develop competent, capable, caring leaders through the vehicle of service.
Builders Club is an international student-led organization providing members with opportunities to perform service, build character and develop leadership.
- Character building: The ability to do the right thing, even when it might be the unpopular choice.
- Leadership: The ability to listen, communicate, serve and guide others.
- Inclusiveness: Accepting and welcoming differences in other people.
- Caring: The act of being concerned about or interested in other people or situations.