MIDDLE SCHOOL MOCK TRIAL
Middle School Mock Trial Competition Team
Are you interested in the law and think you might want to be a lawyer? Do you like to debate? Or maybe you like role playing? Camas Community Ed is starting a Middle School Mock Trial Competition Team. We will need a variety of team members who are interested in being lawyers and witnesses. The program is open to students who want to have fun and are willing to work hard as a team. Weekly practices will begin in November and will increase to twice weekly as we get closer to the competition. There will be a team competition in January.
- WHAT: Parent/Student Meeting for Mock Trial Team
- WHO: Middle School Students at Liberty and Skyridge
- WHEN: Monday, November 7th
- TIME: 3:00-4:00 PM
- WHERE: Skyridge Meeting Room (near the cafeteria)
- FEE: Depends on how many students register (this fee must cover the cost of the Tournament)
- Come to the meeting to discuss practices, dates, days, fees, etc.