- 1st Season: 8th Grade Football, 6/7/8 Boys & Girls Cross Country (Both start Aug 19, 2019)
- 2nd Season: 6/7/8 Wrestling (Starts Oct. 28, 2019), 7/8 Girls Volleyball (Starts Oct. 21, 2019)
- 3rd Season: 7/8 grade Boys Basketball (Starts Jan 6, 2020), 7/8 grade Girls Basketball (Starts Feb 3, 2020)
- 4th Season: 6/7/8 Track (Starts April 6, 2020)
- Fall, Winter, & Spring intramural options for all students! Examples include: bombardment, futsol, table tennis, board games, etc.
- Registration through FamilyID (below), ASB card & small signup fee ONLY (no physicals or grade checks required)
Student Athletic Handbook & Required Forms
- All athletes must complete the online registration form (http://www.familyid.com/organizations/liberty-middle-school), have a current physical, which is good for two years from the date of the exam, must have purchased their ASB card and paid the athletic fee as well as any fines before the first practice. Financial assistance is available through the front office at Liberty to help pay for ASB & athletic fees.
- If an athlete is going to self-carry and self-administer medication for asthma or severe allergies, the Authorization for Administration of Medication Form must be completed by a licensed health care provider and the parent/legal guardian.
- Physical Form 2018
- Physicals can be turned into the main office at Liberty or emailed to: email@example.com