Student Job Description
- Report to class on time and attend daily.
- Be prepared for learning by bringing student planner and learning materials to class. Examples: paper, pencils, notebook, textbooks, disk or jump drive.
- Participate in the learning activities as directed by the teacher. Examples: ask questions, respond to questions, read and think about the content, involve self in group activities.
- Complete and turn in work on time.
- Treat all others with respect and dignity. Expect to be treated with respect.
- Follow the classroom, school and, district rules and policies. Ask any adult if you are uncertain.
- Follow adult direction from school district employees.
- Be responsible for your behaviors and understand there are rewards for acceptable behavior and consequences for unacceptable behaviors.
- Exhibit pride in self, others, school, and community with appropriate attitude, behavior, vocabulary, and dress.