- The 8th Grade A VB team lost their match to Shahala 2 games to 1. Shahala won the first game 25-9 and they also won a very close 2nd game 25-23. Liberty came back and won the 3rd game 15-11.
- The 7th grade B team played an exciting match against Shahala with their best performance of the year, but lost a close one 27-25, 21-25, 21-23. Shout outs to Kerissa Adams for her eight serving points in game one and to Leah Wegener for her outstanding front row play, showing you don’t have to be tall to play front row as long as you give it all you’ve got.
- The C team played hard last night and won all 3 games against Shahala. There were great plays made on both sides of the court. Huge shout out to Shakyah Boggs for her 12 points, Elsie Ferber for her 6, and Mia Huynh for her 4. Keep up the hard work!
Join the Fun!
Come to the library to play games and have fun!
When: Fridays right after school
Who: Students and Parents
Questions? Contact Ms. Crawford in the library
- Liberty wrestling team had a another very big win over Cascade. The final score was Liberty 60 and Cascade 36. Outstanding wrestlers for the Lions were Jeffrey Johanson, Mason Gross and Mason Wild. Our next meet is Dec. 1st against Shahala. GO Lions!
- The 8th grade A volleyball team improved their record to 4-1 by beating Cascade last night in an exciting match. Liberty won the first game 25-10, lost the second game 13-25 and came from behind in the third game to win 21-19.
- The 8th grade B volleyball team played amazing last night! We won all 3 games by playing with great teamwork, effort and communication. Way to go, ladies!!
- The 7th grade B team won a close second game, but lost the match to Cascade yesterday. There were some great sets from Brit Burgstahler and Kiana Gouveia to set up strong hits from McKaylin Cole and Maggie Stremel.
- The C Team won all 3 games against Cascade last night. The girls are continuing to improve and are working harder every game. Huge shout out to Katie McCann for her 10 serves, Shakyah Boggs for her several aces, and McKayla Cowgill for what could be the hit of the season.
This Tuesday night the Liberty Wrestling team had another big win over the WyEast team. The final score was Liberty 71 and WyEast 27. Outstanding wrestlers for the Lions were Chris Foley, Joshua Meinhold and Chris Goodnight. Good job, Lions !
8th Grade A Team lost their first match of the season to Wy’East. It was a hard fought match as they dropped the first game by a score of 25-15, won the second game 25-21 and lost the 3rd game.
8th Grade B Team played with enthusiasm, energy and heart as they pulled off the win against Wy’East. They won 2 out of 3 matches. Way to go ladies!
7th Grade A Team also improved their record to 3-1. Outstanding serving by Allie Halloway, great passing by Brenna McEathron and setting by Kimi Kanekoa helped support an all- around great team effort.
7th Grade B Team beat Wy’East to improve to 3-1. Anna Bedont served 10 points in the first game, Autumn Sterle served 6 points in the second game and Kerissa Adamas served 6 points in the 3rd game. It’s great to see different girls stepping into the top serving spots each week!
The C Team won all 3 games last night against Wy’East. Everyone on the team stepped it up and played the best they have all season. Huge shout out to CC Dominici for her 15 serves, Shakyah Boggs for her 6 serves and Taylor Robertson for several amazing saves!
Outstanding wrestlers for Liberty were Oscar Jarrell and Mason Gross.
7th grade B team had their best game of the year so far with a win over Frontier. Camille Vaughan served 7 points in the first game and Mia Kankelberg served 10 points in the second game. The team worked together well and got some great overhand hits including those from Kerissa Adams, Kris Campbell and Maggie Stremel.
Do you need help in math or are you looking for a challenge? Camas Magnet and Math Club students will be hosting Math Club at Liberty Middle School’s Library right after school on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays for any students that want to get help with school math, play math games or learn competition-style math. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information.