Our first school dance of the year will be next week on Wednesday the 16th. The dance will be from 2:45-4:15pm in the Commons. Please bring a donation of nonperishable food or money to help our Stuff the Bus fundraiser. The theme is for the dance is Glow Flow so wear white and/or neon colors. That day is also a spirit day so wear your Glow Flow clothes to school! Everyone in ASB hopes to see you all at the dance.
- Tis the season for the annual Stuff the Bus food drive! This fundraiser looks to help local charities and food banks to aid those that don’t have regular or easy access to food. Bring in cans, nonperishable food or money donations to help out. Each class will keep a running tally of their progress. The winning class will get to Stuff the Bus on Friday, December 2nd! Bring your donations to your Advisory classroom for storage and tallying. There are children and families that are hungry within our communities, our state, and across the nation so if you are able to donate then please do so!
Middle School Mock Trial Competition Team
Are you interested in the law and think you might want to be a lawyer? Do you like to debate? Or maybe you like role playing? Camas Community Ed is starting a Middle School Mock Trial Competition Team. We will need a variety of team members who are interested in being lawyers and witnesses. The program is open to students who want to have fun and are willing to work hard as a team. Weekly practices will begin in November and will increase to twice weekly as we get closer to the competition. There will be a team competition in January.
- WHAT: Parent/Student Meeting for Mock Trial Team
- WHO: Middle School Students at Liberty and Skyridge
- WHEN: Monday, November 7th
- TIME: 3:00-4:00 PM
- WHERE: Skyridge Meeting Room (near the cafeteria)
- FEE: Depends on how many students register (this fee must cover the cost of the Tournament)
- Come to the meeting to discuss practices, dates, days, fees, etc.
Please see the attached flyer on the 2016 CEF Phone-A-thon
- Smile! This Thursday, October 27th, is Picture Re-Take Day in the Lion’s Den. If you are having retakes, please bring your “old” pictures and turn them into the photographer as payment for your new pictures. Also, if you haven’t had your picture taken this school year, please do so as we need it for the yearbook (and for your free I.D. card!).